Twelve men and four women were promoted from little Mosses to big Mosses in the latest new partner class at Moss Adams. And the firm recently poached two other of its newest partners from Big 4 firms.
Here are the 18 newest partners at Moss Adams:
- *Kristina Allan, Irvine, CA
- Jeff Gay, Everett, WA
- Raj Gupta, San Francisco
- Patrick Guthrie, Orange County, CA
- Peter Henderson, Orange County, CA
- Kevin Jacobs, Everett, WA
- Sean Kanaley, Orange County, CA
- Daniel Lapour, Portland, OR
- Matt Parsons, Orange County, CA
- Scott Peterson, Silicon Valley, CA
- Tegan Peterson, Central Washington
- Labi Rabiu, San Francisco
- Anita Shah, Bellingham, WA
- Ben Shively, Silicon Valley, CA
- Rianne Suico, San Francisco
- Michael Smoot, Portland, OR
- *Doug Wibbing, Fresno, CA
- Jana Wright, Orange County, CA
*Allan and Wibbing were previously partners at EY and Deloitte, respectively.
Congrats all around.
Promotion Watch ’19: Moss Adams Admits 28 New Partners
Moss Adams Admits 21 New Partners (2018)
Press release is from January. This is late. Pls fix.
Please fix what? Who cares when it was, except for you. We hadn’t reported on that class of partners. Now we did.
Comments are closed.