Oh, this should be good:
In an effort to alleviate some of the annual stress and anguish associated with tax season, the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSCPA) asked CPAs to sum up tax season in just six words and post on NJSCPA social media, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Some of the more enlightening, as well as colorful, postings were:
- Three months of neglected household chores
- Someday clients will send complete information
- Taxing mentally, physically, emotionally, literally (lol)
- I learned something new every day
- How does Obamacare impact my taxes?
- I really need a new career
- State tax agencies need better technology
- We prepared. We e-filed. We’re done
- Can I claim my precious dog?
- To deduct or not to deduct?
- I want out of this madness
Please refrain from trolling NJSCPA on Facebook with your more enlightening and undoubtly colorful ideas, just stick to the comments.