Well kinda. These seven veterans of the public accounting wars didn’t leave Grant Thornton for the greener pastures of industry as, say, a chief accounting officer, controller, or vice president of finance and accounting. Instead, they are the Purple Rose of Chicago’s newest leaders within the firm’s Industry practice.
Here are the latest additions to the purple team’s Industry lineup:
- Bryan Benoit, national managing partner, Energy
- Sean Denham, national managing partner, Services
- Amy Flynn, national leader, Life Sciences
- Bob Hersh, national managing principal, Manufacturing and Food & Beverage
- Simon Jewkes, national managing principal, Retail
- Alex Rhodes, national managing partner, Hospitality & Restaurants
- David Tyler, national managing principal, Healthcare
Congrats all around.