Yesterday we listed out some of the fine items up for bid at the IRS’s Young Buck auction. The auction is slated to go down on October 28th at 10 am Tennessee time.
The complete inventory (after the jump) runs four pages long and some we have more interesting items for your consideration:
• Titans Refrigerated soda machine – Chris Johnson finally turned it on last week, didn’t he?
• Tattoo Kit – whenever the moment strikes you.
• Louis Vuitton gun holster – Pictured.
• Craps gaming table – Because reenacting the scene from A Bronx Tale is just embarassing.
• Ms. Pac Man video game – History lesson for the kids
If you’re looking to bid and aren’t in the Antioch, TN area here’s the mail-in form but no plastic, you’ve got to come with cash, certified or cashier’s check, etc. Good luck and good bidding.
And just in case you need some visuals, a few items from the Treasury’s website follow.