…kind words from John Veihmeyer? Obviously! Bagels with schmear? This isn’t 2007. Happy hours where the booze flows like wine? TBD.
The Klynveld interns started this week (an official Tweet from the KPMG Go says there’s over 1,000 coffee go-fers this summer) and we hear they’re starting out with some stimulating training for a couple of days before they head to national training which we hear will be at a HoJo in Fargo, ND. Cutbacks, you know.
We know some of you KPMG vets will be asked to mentor these blades of grass and we’re a little curious about what the guidance has been re: coffee, lunches, booze etc. since TPTB are still squeeze all the hairs out Lincoln’s beard but still want you to convince the hot and/or smart interns that KPMG is the place they want to be.
Anyhoo, we’ll try and bestow some wisdom on this year’s crop with some key thing to remember:
1. Get things started off right and start kissing the new managers’ asses.
2. Business casual does not consist of sweat pants.
3. If we send you on a scavenger hunt, try not to make it obvious.
4. Showing up with booze on your breath isn’t allowed until you’re well into your first year as full time employee.
5. We’re out of ideas… help them out.