I'm interested in getting some advice about a future in forensic accounting. I've read that the forensic acccounting future is bright. But a few questions:
- Is it possible to obtain an internship in this group?
- Is it possible to get hired directly into this field or do most people transition into it from another area area?
- Are the hours as crazy as in other areas? Is there a busy season?
- Would it be helpful to have a year or two experience in audit before moving into it?
- What about exit ops? Are they the same/equivalent to those in audit/tax?