Event Date: March 26, 2014
This material focuses on non-profit organizations organization, accounting and reporting. It includes discussions of assets, liabilities and net asset accounts that are common to most non-profit organizations.
Learning objectives are:
- Understand the fundamental definitions and operating principles of non-profit organizations
- Review significant Statements of Financial Accounting Standards for non-profit organizations
- Become familiar with basic financial statements and footnotes presentations for non-profit organizations
- Understand principles of accounting and reporting for accounts presented on the statement of financial position
Larry L. Perry, CPA
CPA Firm Support Services, LLC
Larry has practiced as a CPA for over 40 years, has authored accounting and auditing manuals and is currently an author and presenter of live and on-demand webcast and self-study CPE programs. He is managing member of CPA Firm Support Services, LLC (www.cpafirmsupport.com), an organization that provides accounting and auditing continuing education designed for smaller CPA firms and other organizations. Larry writes a weekly article/blog on Accounting Web.com titled Today’s World of Audits that focuses on practical ways to perform effective and efficient accounting and auditing engagements. Currently, Larry is presenting a series of articles on Auditing Special Purpose Frameworks, including the AICPA’s Financial Reporting Framework for Small- and Medium-Sized Entities.
|Advance Preparation Needed||none|
|Delivery Method||Group-Internet Based|
|Recommended CPE Credit||1 credit per 50-minute session*|
|Registration Instructions||register online|
|Refund policy/Cancellation policy||Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds issued|
Sift Media is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
* To obtain CPE credit, the live session must be attended. THE RECORDING DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR CPE CREDIT.