In case you aren't glued to the democratic free-for-all that is Open Items, we want to make sure to bring a few outstanding items to your attention should you feel compelled to kick down some wisdom to these lost little souls.
- Someone hoping to leave Big 4 for greener pastures wants to know how to reach out to a friend of a friend who happens to be CAE at his would-be firm without coming off as awkward
- Should you pester a firm you've interviewed with to see if you've got the job?
- I'm slipping a little in my old age and need some help building a busy season playlist
- Colin asked how to give notice at a Big 4 firm (clearly asking on behalf of a "friend")
- McGladrey is hoping some former Big 4 reject will be depressed enough about being thrown out of the Big 4 fold to work at McGladrey
- The bitter is strong in this one: why are Big 4 managers such dicks?
- How to craft a perfect elevator pitch (or, alternatively, how to blow smoke up public accounting ass)
Remember, Open Items is your place to spout off about whatever tickles your fancy or gets your goat, we don't care. It only takes a second to register and far be it from us to stand in the way of you and your constitutional right to free speech and open bitching.
If you've always wanted to feel the thrill of contributing to GC without the corresponding rage and career suicide, this is the closest you're gonna get.