Plus the Scarface poster, natch.
The good news is that lots of this stuff is probably affordable. Not like some auctions.
From the Tennessean:
• Several gold and platinum records for his own work and collaborations with 50 Cent – Yawn.
• Several pieces of fine art – Fine art according to whom? The IRS or the reporter? OR Young Buck?
• Multiple LCD and plasma televisions – Shock.
• Designer watches and an assortment of faux-fur coats – Again, floored.
• Pictures of Al Pacino and rapper Tupac – Lover of legends, obviously
• A “marijuana leaf picture” – Bid increments are 25¢.
• Three Royal Copenhagen white bear figurines – These? Really, Young Buck?
• A 3-foot white and silver Santa Claus decoration – Never too early to start the Christmas shopping!