Not sure if you heard the news but the IRS has made friendly with its employee union and will distribute $43 million in bonuses, $32 million short of what the union says employees were owed.
Well, Senator Orrin Hatch of Utah heard, and he felt this way about it:
"It’s hard to think of a group of people less deserving of bonuses than IRS employees."
In honor of that comment, we would like to humbly suggest a short list of people less deserving of bonuses than IRS employees. As always, feel free to add yours in the comments.
- U.S. Senators
- Heck, let's throw in all of Congress
- Scott London
- Fred Goodwin
- Joe Namath and his stupid fur coat
- Jamie Dimon
- Peyton Manning
- Everyone involved in the making of Gigli
- People who don't use their turn signals
- People who regularly use words like "dynamic" and "synergy"
Have any to add? Surely there are plenty more.