Could some of the B4 people out there share some information regarding international rotations within their firms? Information regarding the following would be greatly appreciated:
- At what level is this type of rotation generally done?
- Are these available for audit/tax only, or are there rotations available for advisory folks?
- What type of relocation expenses are the firm willing to incur (i.e. if you have a family)? Is housing covered, etc?
- Do you have a say over where you rotate to?
- How long is the rotation, is it fixed length or can it be negotiated?
- Is your pay increased/decreased based on cost of living?
- Does this type of assignment generally expedite or slow down your ascension within the firm?