Now that another tax season is on the books, we wanted to find out what accountants do after April 15th. We asked the Business Advisory Professionals group on LinkedIn and here are the responses we received:
• "Take a vacation and ride my Harley"
• "Take a long week off then assess the season and address any deficiencies"
• "Continue rolling and pick up speed on marketing"
• "Shopping, lunch and maybe a manicure"
• "Take my first day off in awhile then reopen to finish up quarterly payroll returns"
• "Going on my annual 'staycation'"
• "Playing golf with my son"
• "Heading to Vegas!"
Do you plan on taking a well-deserved break? Whare are your plans? Let us know in the comments!