The Tea Partiers (not to be confused with tax protestors who are way more delusional) have made their names known all across this great land for hating on taxes. They’ve marched pretty much everywhere but do you know where they haven’t marched? On the Internet! That’s right, nothing like a virtual march with politicians up for reelection joining the cause (can’t be seen with those nutjobs in person).
The “march” will occur on, you guessed it, April 15th and it will occur “in” Washington DC.
Some of the other cartoon leaders that will be in “attendance” are
• Former House Majority Leader Dick Armey
• Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee
• Americans for Tax Reform president Grover Norquist
• Senator John McCain (R-AZ)
• Michael Reagan, son of former President Ronald Reagan
• The Tea Party Express – A red bus.
We have to admit that we’re impressed with this risky move by this group that we would otherwise shun a technological feat of this magnitude. Does anyone think that Dick Armey or John McCain even knows what an avatar is? What lucky member of their respective staffs got the responsibility of creating those?
This is especially fun for the tea p’s because since this particular march is virtual, it is likely that certain actions and/or methods that the tax haters could only dream of before, will now be allowed. These may include but not limited to:
• Leaving flaming bags of shit on White House’s front steps.
• Protestors showing “video” of President Obama walking around wearing a Sandwich Board saying “I love taxes.”
• Resurrecting the Founding Fathers (zombie TJ!) to get their testimonials about how the Obama Administration is ruining America.
• Portray Nancy Pelosi giving a speech on the Capitol steps in one of those olive-colored Castro outfits.
• Bring Ronald Reagan back to life, just because.
• Other portrayals of “taxation without representation” taken wildly out of context.
All we ask is that you keep it non-violent. Tea p’s that aren’t too good with them computers need not worry though, actual marches will be held around the country on April 15th where you’ll be allowed to shout, march and carry signs with plenty of misspelled words.