For one reason or another, Bravo Delta Oscar announced their new partnership class late on Wednesday, so virtually everyone missed that news. Now that everyone has returned from their epic four day BBQ-beer-blowing off digits bender, we will present to you the 16 new BDO partners:
- Brandy Arbuthnot (Dallas – Tax)
- Matthew Cromwell (Bethesda – Assurance)
- Mat Demong (Boston – Tax)
- Ahmad Ejaz (San Jose – Assurance)
- Gautam Goswami (Chicago- National Assurance)
- Billy Hampton (Raleigh – Assurance)
- Kevin Jones (McLean – Tax)
- Shawn Levesque (Charlotte – Assurance)
- Kacy Lutrick (Dallas – Assurance)
- Keith Mannor (Detroit – Tax)
- Kevin Muntter (Grand Rapids – Assurance)
- Veena Parrikar (San Jose – Tax)
- Jennifer Puterman (Bethesda – Assurance)
- Clark Schweers (Bethesda – Consulting)
- Ken Smith (Atlanta – Tax)
- Aaron Yamada (Los Angeles – Tax)
That's eight in assurance, seven in tax, and one in consulting for those of you scoring at home.
Slowly but surely it appears that the BDO parking lot at senior manager is loosening up, as this marks the third straight year that BDO has admitted more partners than the previous class. The firm admitted five new partners in 2010, thirteen in 2011, and fifteen last year.
There's also the twelve banking partners that came over from ParenteBeard last month, so BDO is on quite a run here. Maybe it's the new blood?