The following video from the New Jersey Society of CPAs features Marty Abo, CPA giving a tour of his hilariously awesome house. This house is great because it is the complete opposite of every CPA house I have ever been inside. It's kitschy. It's unpractical. IT'S FUN. Just watch and try telling me you don't feel the same way:
Personally, I could never live in such a place because clutter makes my skin crawl, BUT I do enjoy the following things from Chez Abo:
- The red leather catsuit lamp.
- The Abo's Pizza box is a nice shout-out to Colorado.
- "Of course she's got Chardonnay."
- That TP roll mount is frightening.
- "Tell 'em it was the best minute-and-a-half of your life!"
Marty could chain his employees to their desks during busy season, feeding them only bagels and urine-temperature coffee and I'll still work for him so I could party at this house. He'd need to get better beer than Heineken, though.