TPTB at DHG announced last week the top 20 firm’s newest class of six partners and two principals.
The class of 2020 is a bit larger than the seven who earned their stripes last year but smaller than the 13 new partners and principals in 2018, 11 in 2017, nine in 2016, 16 in 2015, and 12 in 2014.
Here are the seven men and (only) one woman who have made CEO Matt Snow proud:
- Brett Dudney, Partner, Birmingham, AL
- Stani Fowler, Partner, Tysons, VA
- Mac Garber, Partner, Charlotte, NC
- Dustin Hamilton, Partner, Tampa, FL
- Prashant Panavalli, Principal, New York
- Anthony Reggiannini, Partner, Charlotte, NC
- Jay Stine, Partner, Charlotte, NC
- Michael Wolford, Principal, Cleveland
Congrats to all the new partners and principals at Dixon Hughes Goodman!