The love child of J.H. Cohn and Reznick Group celebrated its recently anointed partner class for 2020 earlier this month. But it’s nowhere near the size of last year’s class of 23 new partners. Maybe CohnReznick only added 12 people to the partnership this year so there wouldn’t be as many partners for Mazars USA to eventually poach? Who knows.
Here’s a look at the class of 2020 by the numbers:
- 6: The number of new partners who are based in New York City, the most of any location, followed by two in Los Angeles and one in four other locations.
- 5: The number of new partners in tax, the most of any practice area, followed by three in advisory, three in assurance, and one in national assurance.
- 4: The number of new partners who are women, or 33% of the class.
And here they are, the 2020 new partner class at CohnReznick:
- Sedic Ampanas, CPA, Advisory
- Yelena Belaks, CPA, Tax
- Matthew Derba, CPA, National Assurance
- Melissa Ferrucci, Assurance
- Kevin Gokey, CPA, Assurance
- Sean Granat, CPA, Tax
- Jeff Hollman, CPA, Assurance
- Daniel Levin, CPA, Tax
- Karin Lundquist, CPA, Assurance
- Vincenzo Toppi, CPA, Advisory
- Natalie Tronkina, CPA, Advisory
- Jason Zimmerman, CPA, Assurance
Congrats, guys and gals!