Apologies for this slipping through the cracks, but earlier this month, Baker Tilly Virchow Krause announced it was bringing 11 new partners onboard. The new partners—four ladies and seven gentlemen—officially got their stripes on June 1.
Since 2013, Baker Tilly has admitted an average of about 11 partners a year, so this year’s class is right in that wheelhouse. There were 10 new partners in Baker Tilly’s class of 2017, 15 in 2016, seven in 2015, 13 in 2014, and seven in 2013.
Six of the 11 new partners are in the tax practice, while the other five are in assurance.
Here’s the full list:
- Damon T. Busse, CPA, CFF, Assurance Professional Practice Group (Madison, Wis.)
- Daniel E. Buttke, CPA, Assurance – Financial Services (Appleton, Wis.)
- Stephanie L. Gensler, CPA, MST, Tax – Manufacturing and Distribution (Appleton, Wis.)
- Kirk T. Gilson, CPA, MSA, Assurance – Commercial (Chicago)
- Nick Goodman, CPA, Assurance – Commercial (Washington, DC)
- Tina M. Huisman, CPA, Assurance – Construction and Real Estate (Madison, Wis.)
- James Munuhe, CPA, Tax – Construction and Real Estate (Washington, DC)
- Peter S. Noce, CPA, Tax – Commercial (Melville, N.Y.)
- Nicole M. Szczepanek, CPA, MST, Tax – Manufacturing and Distribution (Chicago)
- Veronica Valdez, CPA, MST, Tax – Commercial (Melville, N.Y.)
- Marc A. Valente, CPA, Tax – Commercial (Melville, N.Y.)
Congrats to all of the newbies. Now go soar like that bird in the firm’s logo.