Meet This Firm is a series of video interviews featuring the best accounting employers across the United States for high performing accounting professionals and CPAs. Please enjoy this sponsored post courtesy of BlumShapiro, an Accountingfly Firm Partner. Contact Judy Schryver to learn more about firm partnerships.
BlumShapiro is the largest regional accounting, tax and business consulting firm based in New England, with over 400 professional and administrative staff, making them a Top 50 accounting firm in the US. BlumShapiro was selected by Accounting Today as #1 of the 100 Best Accounting Firms to Work for in the United States. Clients are served from offices in West Hartford, CT, Shelton, CT, Providence, RI and Quincy and Newton, MA.
The firm is large enough to provide the resources you need to achieve excellence, yet small enough to present an environment that encourages your interaction with professionals at all levels of the organization.
What Makes a Career at BlumShapiro Unique:
- Direct contact with partners and clients
- Immediate hands-on experience
- State-of-the-art technology
- A chance to make a difference in your community
- Team environment
- Clearly communicated advancement opportunities
- Exposure to a wide range of industries
- Assistance with professional certifications and education
- The opportunity to have your voice heard
- Holistic view of engagements
To learn more about working at BlumShapiro, watch our interview with Partner, Vanessa Rossitto. And to see all current job openings, click here.