Those of you dreading the idea of yet another busy season (so, all of you) will be interested in this gig: how’s 30 to 40 fully remote hours a week sound to you? So not only will you never have to go into the office, you won’t have to sacrifice all your evenings at weekends hunched over your laptop at home either.
Take a look at the description, salary range, and requirements and if you’re so compelled, head over to Accountingfly to apply for this Remote Tax Manager position.
Remote Tax Manager needed at small but progressive firm – with NO crazy busy season hours. The work and clients promise to be interesting, with the goal of helping business owners create highly profitable companies. If you have strong tax and advisory skills and are looking for 30 to 40 steady hours a week, all year round, let’s talk!
Full time, W2
Location: REMOTE within the US
Compensation: $75,000 to $95,000, for a consistent 30 to 40 hours a week
Work for an innovative, boutique advisory, tax, and accounting firm that works exclusively with growth-focused small to medium-sized businesses. This is a paperless environment using cloud tools. This is a fun, team environment, with meaningful client interaction, rewards, challenges, and successes; all team members have an opportunity to make a direct and meaningful impact.
Benefits and what’s in it for you?
- Generous salary for a consistent 30 to 40-hour work week, all year around
- Flexible remote role
- Discretionary bonus program
- 401(k) with 4% match and discretionary Profit Sharing
- Consistent annual growth with the potential to grow into a director-level position.
- 10 days PTO plus holidays.
- Flexible and relaxed small team environment
- Annual team retreat. Past locations have included Las Vegas, Rocky Point, Florida, and San Diego.
- You will be deeply involved with preparing tax planning & tax consulting services.
- Reviewing and preparing individual, partnership, trust, and corporate tax returns
- Researching tax issues for small to medium-sized businesses and wealthy individuals.
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- 7+ years of recent tax experience in public accounting and a CPA license are required.
- Strong technical, communication, customer service, and practice development skills are highly desirable.
- 7 tax seasons preparing signature-ready complex individual and business tax returns.
- Technical review experience of federal and state tax returns for business entities, trusts, and individuals.
- Strong research tax research and planning experience along with the ability to communicate complex tax concepts to business owners.
- Excellent verbal skills to discover client goals and present solutions in alignment with their overall objectives.
- Ability to use progressive technology forward cloud accounting and tax tools.
- Knowledge of tax laws and strategies is required.