Since Adrienne designated me as the “accounting school/program rankings guy” earlier this year, I thought I’d bring to your attention a new ranking of the best online master’s in accounting degree programs.
This list was put together by the website College Consensus, which researched more than 600 schools in the U.S. and weighed three factors in … ugh … reaching a consensus on its ranking:
If you’re expecting a ranking full of big-name schools, well, you’ll be disappointed. It does include the likes of Penn State, Rutgers, Arizona, and Maryland, but most of these schools you’ll never see on “College GameDay” or on your March Madness bracket.
So, here are the best online master’s in accounting degree programs, according to College Consensus:
1. Penn State (Penn State World Campus School of Business Administration)
2. Rutgers University (Rutgers Business School)
3. Marshall University (Lewis College of Business)
4. Pittsburg State University (Kelce College of Business)
5. Southeastern Oklahoma State University (John Massey School of Business)
6. Clarion University (College of Business Administration and Information Sciences)
7. University of the Cumberlands (Hutton School of Business)
8. Fitchburg State University (Business Administration Department)
9. American Public University (School of Business)
10. West Liberty University (Gary E. West College of Business)
11. University of West Alabama (School of Graduate Studies)
12. Wilmington University (College of Business)
13. Lindenwood University (Plaster School of Business & Entrepreneurship)
14. Indiana Tech (College of Business)
15. Tennessee Wesleyan University (Goodfriend School of Business)
16. Western Governors University (College of Business)
17. University of Arizona (Eller College of Management)
18. Plymouth State University (School of Business)
19. Saint Joseph’s College (Business Department)
20. University of South Carolina-Aiken (School of Business Administration)
21. University of Maryland (University College Business & Management Department)
22. Gardner-Webb University (Graduate School of Business)
23. Columbia (Mo.) College (School of Business Administration)
24. (tie) Colorado State University (CSU Global Campus)
24. (tie) Touro University Worldwide (School of Business)
If your alma mater made this list, congrats. If it didn’t, your school must suck or something.
Here Are the Best Graduate Accounting Programs as Ranked By U.S. News & World Report
Here Is Another Top 50 Accounting Schools In 2019 List for You Guys to Debate
Where Did Your Alma Mater Rank In This List of the Top 50 Accounting Schools In 2019?