As we like to do from time to time, we check in on accountants across the pond to get a feel for what's what in the Queendom. Today, we'll be discussing how you react to a superior who feels it necessary to overshare some personal details.
Honestly! You make one unfortunate comment to a younger colleague and all communication is off. Is it just me, or are young people much less thick-skinned these days?
- "Pics or it didn't happen."
- Return with a quip in the spirit of Sean Connery on Celebrity Jeopardy.
- Calmly walk over to his desk, smile, and then smash his iPhone5 into bits.
- Go with silence until next June when you drop him a father's day card on his desk.
- Respond with, "Yeah, I know," and wave your pinky finger at him.