Have you ever made a case to the boss about swapping your current tech out for a cloud-based application? Did you succeed or get a deer-in-headlight stare?
If it was the latter, our friends at FloQast are hosting a webinar this coming Tuesday to walk you through how to prepare a formal Business Value Analysis. You will come away with key insights, ROI models and analysis; all the good stuff the top dogs will eat right up. Don’t miss out. Register here.
- Date: Tuesday, February 27, 2018
- Time: 11am PT / 2pm ET
- Cost: Free! (and earn 1 CPE credit)
Cloud accounting is transforming traditional accounting departments. No longer confined to just the general ledger, cloud technologies are emerging for numerous other accounting functions from expense reports, to accruals, to close management, and more.
Join Principal Analyst and CEO Hyoun Park of Amalgam Insights and Blake Oliver of FloQast to learn how to conduct a thorough business value analysis of a cloud accounting application so that you win your CEO’s approval.
We’ll walk through the just-released Amalgam Insights Business Value Analysis of close management software to build the case for the new technology.
From this webinar, you will learn:
- How to determine the collaborative value of new software for your team
- What key insights will help sell the value to the executive team
- How to put together a financial ROI model and analysis that you can use to make the case for new technology for your team
- Hyoun Park, Principal Analyst & CEO at Amalgam Insights
- Blake Oliver, Sr. Product Marketing Manager at FloQast
If you can’t make Tuesday’s webinar, be sure to check out the resources provided by FloQast including:
- Chaos of the Month-End Close: A Survey of Accountants
- Webinar: Master Month-End: Creating a Culture of Continuous Improvement
- Best Practice Excel Reconciliation Templates