This came by way of Jersey (this Jersey, you idiots) and the footage is incredible.
A few things that I observed and/or learned from watching this video:
1. “Duckling syndrome” is something I was familiar with but not that it had a name or was a syndrome.
2. All tax professionals seem to behave exactly the same, no matter where you encounter them.
3. Apparently this was filmed on a casual Friday based on the denim worn by the guy that appears at the 4:00 mark.
4. Timesheets are due at 5:30 on Fridays?
One thing that was less surprising:
1. “At some critical stage in their development, tax professionals generally fail to attain the basic skills necessary for social interaction.”
Leave your own observations below.