Beech Valley Solutions has multiple consulting needs across multiple major markets for former senior associates with 2 to 5 years of public accounting experience. Click here to apply!
Experienced professionals love working with us! Our interesting contract positions help professionals wanting to spend more time with family, travel the world, or start their own side business, all while making money for every hour they work. If you are available for project work and excited to increase your earning potential, apply today!
We have numerous opportunities. Here are a couple of examples:
1. Private equity due diligence project
2. IPO preparation project
And if neither of those are of interest, there are more where that came from!
You will be responsible for account reconciliations, familiarity of technical accounting subjects, and SAP/GL operations. These are multi-month projects, with the potential to be extended.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA preferred.
- 2+ Years public accounting experience; any industry experience welcomed
- Proficiency in US GAAP and GAAS
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
Why Beech Valley?
- Flexibility: CPAs who work as consultants have the ability to accept and reject projects, freeing time to travel, start your own business or spend more time with family.
- Get paid for every single hour you work.
- Make an impression as a top advisor at sought-after companies.
- Diversify your technical skills on new, exciting projects and expand your professional network.
Interested in hearing about future opportunities? Click here to see your projected annual compensation and join our mailing list!