Event Date: March 25, 2014
In this session Excel expert David H. Ringstrom, CPA shares numerous techniques that you can use to work with charts more efficiently. David will provide detailed handouts specific to these versions of Excel:
- Excel 2013
- Excel 2010
- Excel 2007
- Excel 2003
Who Should Attend:
All practitioners who may benefit from using Excel charts more effectively.
- See the new Recommended Charts feature in Excel 2013, as well as user interface changes in Excel 2013 that make managing charts far easier
- Enliven your charts with clip art
- Use the Table feature in Excel 2007 and later to create charts that expand or contract automatically as your source data changes
- Quickly summarize complex data sets with Excel’s Pivot Chart feature
- Discover the Sparklines feature in Excel 2010 and 2013, and how to replicate it in Excel 2007 and earlier.
- Avoid frustration in Excel by understanding the nuances of charts.
- Improve the integrity of your charts by eliminating manual adjustments
After the webinar, "Ask David Anything" will allow you to get your Excel questions answered by David Ringstrom. The webinar is a jam-packed session and we know lots of people want to get their specific questions answered, so we're setting aside an hour for David to answer your questions. Please note that your attendance of the Q&A session will NOT be eligible for CPE credit, but there will be tons of Excel expertise to be had. We hope you'll join us for the extra session!
Accounting Advisors, Inc.
|Advance Preparation Needed||none|
|Delivery Method||Group-Internet Based|
|Recommended CPE Credit||1 credit per 50-minute session*|
|Registration Instructions||register online|
|Complaint Resolution||[email protected]|
|Refund policy/Cancellation policy||Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds issued|
Sift Media is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
* To obtain CPE credit, the live session must be attended. THE RECORDING DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR CPE CREDIT.