*There are no stock photos of the Marcum bus, enjoy this terrible facsimile instead.
Marcum announced on Tuesday that 31 men and women are ascending to exalted partner status at the firm, 39% of whom are women.
This latest partner class would have beat 2021’s record of 29 freshly minted Marcum partners had the Friedman merger not injected several extra individuals into the class of 2022. Last year’s 37 partner promotions included professionals who joined the firm as part of Friedman’s merger into Marcum less than a week before the partner announcement.
As one would expect, there is a press release:
Marcum has announced that 31 people have been promoted to partner across the U.S. These promotions underscore Marcum’s focus on talent development, career progression, and a commitment to rewarding high performance.
“These new partners embody the essence of Marcum’s dedication to excellence, bringing together unique experience, unrivaled proficiency, and a drive to innovate,” said Jeffrey M. Weiner, Marcum’s chairman and chief executive officer. “The pace of change in our industry is swift, and these individuals have risen to the occasion, blending technical expertise with a deep understanding of our client’s needs. My sincere congratulations to them on behalf of the Executive Committee and the entire firm.”
Molly Crane, Marcum’s chief human resources officer, shared, “We’re excited to welcome our new partners, each enhancing Marcum with their experience, aptitude, and insight. They will be instrumental in leading Marcum into the future. With each promotion cycle, we hope to show Marcum’s position as the ideal springboard for professionals seeking a diverse and rewarding career journey.”
You need to wear knee-high boots just to read that.
The new Marcum partners and their service lines are:
- Rosanne Smith (Tax & Business Services) – Costa Mesa
- Jessica McCauley (Transaction Advisory Services) – New Haven
- Gary Smith (Assurance Services) – New Haven
- Marissa Turrell (Valuation, Forensics & Litigation Services) – Hartford
- Fiorella Belardi (Tax & Business Services) – Miami
- Mileny Kondorosi (Tax & Business Services) – Miami
- Shivanni Narain (Assurance Services) – Fort Lauderdale
- Derek Parks (Risk Advisory Services) – Tampa
- Jeremy Handlon (Assurance Services) – Portland
- Samuel Scherr (Tax & Business Services) – Rockville
- Joseph Mecagni (Business Enterprise Services – Tax) – Boston
- Marina Margarucci (Tax & Business Services) – East Hanover
- Robert Schumin (Tax & Business Services) – Marlton
- Blerina Demiri (Tax & Business Services) – New York
- Philip DiBartolomeo (Quality Control) – New York
- Matthew Giovine (Tax & Business Services) – New York
- Giuseppe Ienopoli (Assurance Services) – Melville
- Andrew Kantor (Business Enterprise Services – Tax) – New York
- Christopher Manzo (Tax & Business Services) – Melville
- Rashi Ray (Quality Control) – New York
- Benjamin Tenenbaum (Assurance Services) – New York
- Brian Trombley (AIG Assurance Services) – New York
- Marilea Campomizzi (Assurance Services) – Mayfield Village
- Nicholas Marazza (Tax & Business Services) – Fairlawn
- Nicholas Thomas (Tax & Business Services) – Philadelphia
- Matthew Weiler (Assurance Services) – Philadelphia
- Kyle Connors (Assurance Services) – Providence
- Jennifer Freitas (Assurance Services) – Providence
- Jeffrey Jackson (Tax & Business Services) – Nashville
- Husnain Siraj (Assurance Services) – Houston
- Karla Jimenez (Client Accounting & Advisory Services) – Washington, DC
In the same press release, Marcum says it also promoted 509 associates to new roles. Congrats to all!