With graduation season approaching, BKD CPAs & Advisors held its own graduation of sorts recently, as 23 of its finest capital market servants made partner or managing director.
The class of 2019 is equal in size with the class of 2018; however, there are 12 new partners this year versus 16 last year, while there are 11 new managing directors vs. seven in 2018. The firm’s largest new partner/managing director class in recent years was in 2017 when 29 people were promoted.
Of the 12 new partners, four are women. And 27% of the group of new managing directors are women.
No, Kate and Ben (pictured above) weren’t promoted, but these people were:
- Scott Bormet, Transaction Services
- Tim Eischeid, Chicago
- Amy Frizzell, Wealth Advisors
- John Griffin, Dallas
- Jenifer Hitschmann, Wichita
- Justin Kensinger, Springfield
- Matt Klauser, Transaction Services
- Kieth McGovern, Kansas City
- Jennifer Sanders, Louisville
- Nate Scott, Omaha
- JoAnna Simek, Chicago
- Chris Woosley, Louisville
- Brian Bell, HCPAS
- Jeff Bodkin, Indianapolis
- Heather Broyles, Wealth Advisors
- Christie Clements, Enterprise Risk Solutions
- Nicole Fishback, Indianapolis
- Glenn Grigsby, Louisville
- Jason Jobgen, Cost Segregation Services
- Troy Lindsey, St. Louis
- Mike Summers, Indianapolis
- Allen Wong, Houston
- Tomi Yoshitomi, Indianapolis
Congrats to all the newly promoted BKDers!