SAS 70 Solutions, Inc. is conducting a national search for Senior Auditors, with specific focus in California, Illinois and Texas.
Select qualifications include 2 to 5 years of Big 4 experience and currently holds or is pursuing any of the following certifications: CPA,
CISA, CISSP, PCI QSA and/or CIA.
Company: SAS 70 Solutions, Inc.
Title: Audit Senior
Location: National search with specific emphasis on California, Illinois and Texas
Position Type: Permanent
Position Type: Full Time
SAS 70 Solutions was the first ever CPA firm founded for the purposes of performing SAS 70 audits. It is now the largest non-Big 4 provider of such services in the world. Over time, the company’s services have expanded to include other attestation services, such as SSAE 16 and AT 101 examinations, AUP reviews, and Trust Services certifications. The company also performs PCI DSS validations and ISO 27002 compliance assessments.
The company’s personnel are almost exclusively the alumni of the “Big 4” / Tier 1 global accounting firms. SAS 70 Solutions’ clients are located throughout the United States, and include a significant number of publicly traded and Fortune 1000 companies, as well as privately held organizations of all sizes.
SAS 70 Solutions builds on the best of what the “Big 4” firms have to offer, such as the ability to offer high quality professionals to our clients. It also eliminates the parts of the job that personnel tend to dislike about their “Big 4” experience, including time reporting, chargeability goals, small and arbitrary bonus amounts, sales pressure, and the practice of using inexperience associates to provide the bulk of professional services.
Because SAS 70 Solutions does not employ inexperienced associates, senior auditors provide the majority of all “hands-on” activities with oversight from an audit manager and shareholder. Activities include standard project execution and report preparation activities. Senior auditors report to audit managers, which rotate based on client assignment. Audit managers generally handle project planning and interaction with the client prior to an engagement. Client engagements typically last less than three weeks, which allows senior auditors the opportunity to work on many projects over the course of each year.
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or other related topics
• Between two to five years of related experience within professional services in financial auditing, operational auditing, information systems auditing, internal auditing, information security consulting and/or risk consulting
• Achieved the “senior” auditor/consultant level at a “Big 4” firm
• Currently holds any of the following certifications – CPA, CISA, CISSP, PCI QSA and/or CIA
• Willingness to pursue relevant professional certifications (e.g. CPA, CISA, CIA, CISSP, PCI QSA, etc.)
• Demonstrated entrepreneurial abilities, client focus, industry savvy, and the ability to work independently or as part of a collaborative team
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical and interpersonal characteristics
• Ability to operate in a dynamic environment
• Demonstrated consistency in values, principles, and work ethic
• Competitive salary
• Quarterly performance bonus, which has historically averaged in excess of $20,000 per annum
• The opportunity to work with other highly skilled personnel on a constant basis
• No time reporting!
• No financial audit support work!
• No chargeability goals, sales goals or managed fee goals!
• Monday morning through Thursday evening considered “standard travel”, with little or no travel scheduled on Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays
• Travel bonuses for any non-standard travel (e.g., overnight flights and/or Friday, Saturday or Sunday travel)
• Confirmed client schedule and related travel that extends months into the future and rarely changes within 30 days of an engagement
• Twenty-five (25) days of personal time off
• Immediately vested annualized employer 401(k) matching of 6% of the employee’s base salary
• Employer paid (or subsidized) health, vision and dental insurance
•Employee directed health savings account
Out-of-town travel is estimated at 50%, or more, and is heavily dependent on the candidate’s location. Candidates must be available to travel and work in excess of standard hours when necessary.
Questions or Resumes may be submitted to [email protected]olutions.com
For further information about SAS 70 Solutions, Inc., visit http://www.sas70solutions.com. SAS 70 Solutions, Inc. typically does not pay relocation expenses for employment candidates. Non-US citizens will not be considered. SAS 70 Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.