Beech Valley Solutions has a 2-3 month consulting need on an IPO in Houston. This project is perfect for driven CPAs who want to get experience helping a large private company go public. Specifically, we have openings on this project at the Senior Associate and Associate level, so CPAs with a wide range of experience are needed.
If you’re a CPA with public accounting experience who understands the tremendous value of having IPO experience on your resume… click here to apply!
The project will pay $55-$70 at the Senior Associate level, and $45-$50 at the Associate level. All travel expenses will be reimbursed, and you will be compensated half your hourly rate for time spent traveling out-of-town.
Experienced professionals love working with us! Our interesting contract positions help professionals wanting to spend more time with family, travel the world, or start their own side business, all while making money for every hour they work. If you are available for project work and excited to increase your earning potential, apply today!
A private equity firm requires accounting due diligence for an IPO. You will be responsible for overhauling account reconciliations, SAP/GL operations, optimizing processes within the finance department which will allow our client to go public. Strong excel skills are a must.
This is a 2-3 month project, with the potential to be extended.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA preferred.
- 2+ Years public accounting experience; industry experience a bonus
- Proficiency in US GAAP and GAAS
- Outstanding client service and communication skills
Why Beech Valley?
- Flexibility: CPAs who work as consultants have the ability to accept and reject projects, freeing time to travel, start your own business or spend more time with family.
- Get paid for every single hour you work.
- Make an impression as a top advisor at sought-after companies.
- Diversify your technical skills on new, exciting projects and expand your professional network.
Interested in hearing about future opportunities? Click here to see your projected annual compensation and join our mailing list!
Latest Accounting Jobs--Apply Now:
There are currently no vacancies.