Alan Grayson Attempts to Explain Why He Doesn’t Support the Tax Cut Deal
The only problem is, MSNBC host Lawrence O’Donnell (an unabashed Democrat who supports the deal) IS NOT HAVING IT.
Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
Some favorite moments:
• “I use that term specifically, ‘caved in.'” – Because that’s what Dems do, baby!
• Circa :54 – any use of the term ‘pernicious’ is welcome in our book; Some bald guy is shaking his head incessantly; Arianna Huffington looks like an amused heiress (which is what she always looks like).
• At 2:27 – Larry officially starts flipping out.
• “You are WRONG, sir.” – Grayson is already fanning the heat with his hands at this point.
• “When you’re out of office in January and watching this from the sidelines.” – Too soon!
• At 3:25 there’s an audible sigh by Grayson that gives us the impression he can’t keep from laughing.
• “BE AN ADULT ABOUT THIS CONGRESSMAN!”
Extending All the Tax Cuts Would Allow for Some Great Holiday Gift Ideas
For the wealthiest among us, anyway. Sure, Alan Grayson’s ideas were helpful but sometimes you need something extra special, you know?