The only problem is, MSNBC host Lawrence O’Donnell (an unabashed Democrat who supports the deal) IS NOT HAVING IT.
Some favorite moments:
• “I use that term specifically, ‘caved in.'” – Because that’s what Dems do, baby!
• Circa :54 – any use of the term ‘pernicious’ is welcome in our book; Some bald guy is shaking his head incessantly; Arianna Huffington looks like an amused heiress (which is what she always looks like).
• At 2:27 – Larry officially starts flipping out.
• “You are WRONG, sir.” – Grayson is already fanning the heat with his hands at this point.
• “When you’re out of office in January and watching this from the sidelines.” – Too soon!
• At 3:25 there’s an audible sigh by Grayson that gives us the impression he can’t keep from laughing.
• “BE AN ADULT ABOUT THIS CONGRESSMAN!”
Last summer we told you about an IRS agent who threw a temper tantrum after threatening to kill Treasury Agents they showed up to search his home.
Just briefly refresh, after the agents stopped Albert Bront from going back into his house, where he kept three loaded guns (no doubt they were Remingtons), he was shoved into the back of the car where “he kicked the front seat of the law enforcement vehicle and pounded the door with his elbow.”
Besides the small matter of telling Federal Agents that ‘I’m Going to Kill All of You!’ Bront has also been indicted for filing false returns and helping others file false tax returns. Web CPA reports that he is convicted on all 16 counts in the indictment he faces 55 years in adult prison.
While we are firmly against the violence, we fully support seat kicking, foot stomping, pouting and all around conniption fits for those that feel wronged by the IRS. At the very least, it’s more effective than marching on the Internet.