Hey there. I realize this is a little different, so please don’t freak out. All the Open Item threads are safe and sound in the archive. There are 104 pages of them, so peruse at your leisure.
The new Open Items begins with this post, and there quite a few changes that we’ll explain here so you can continue having a good experience:
- To submit an Open Item, you need to sign in with your Going Concern/WordPress ID and password. If you don’t have one, all you need to do is register.
- Likewise, if you’d like to comment, you need to sign in with your GC/WP ID.
- You can now upvote the threads you like, and downvote the ones you don’t.
- We’ve added a Captcha so posts will auto-publish, meaning no more waiting for approval or moderation. However! Every submission is still subject to our community guidelines, so if your post goes up and the content violates the guidelines, we’ll take it down. It’s only fair.
- You can now search all Open Items threads. New Open Items threads — starting with this one — will have their own search bar that can be found on Open Items homepage. If you want to search the Open Items archive, you’ll have to use the general search function at the top that can be found in the top right corner of the site. We’re working on creating a search function that is strictly for the archive, so stay tuned for that.
If you have suggestions for us, drop them in the comments below or email email@example.com and we’ll take them under advisement.
Latest Accounting Jobs--Apply Now:
Does the new Open Items offer bottle service?
I hardly go anywhere these days without two full Tommee Tippees, so yes, I suppose something can be arranged.