Job Title: Transaction Advisory Manager, Remote
Location: Atlanta, Georgia (Remote Based)
Hiring Company: Accountingfly
Our CPA firm client offers a career opportunity for a Remote Transaction Advisory Manager.
Here’s what the day-to-day looks like for a Transaction Advisory Services Manager:
- Plan, execute, direct and complete financial/accounting due diligence for private equity and strategic buyers and sellers from a variety of industries, including manufacturing and distribution, technology, retail and hospitality, business services and healthcare.
- Develop relationships with clients and engage in effective interactions with target company executives.
- Compiling and analyzing historical financial data/financial statements provided by buyer and/or seller as well as conducting interviews with buyer or seller.
- Commenting on the quality of the client or selling company earnings (Quality of Earnings/normalized EBITDA) by highlighting significant business profitability trends and changes in accounting policies.
- Supervise seniors and associates and provide performance review feedback.
- Assist Partners and Directors on proposals and new business opportunities by drafting responses, participating in the proposal process, building client relationships, demonstrating knowledge of client business and communicating directly with the buyer and seller.
- Manage client expectations concerning project deliverables and deadlines and lead change efforts effectively.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships and cross-sell services.
- Communicate (verbally and in writing) externally with clients and internally with all levels of the organization to successfully accomplish objectives portraying knowledge and confidence.
- Strong current knowledge in US GAAP, GAAS, transaction advisory services or mergers and acquisitions.
- Strong leadership, training, and mentoring skills
- Continuously fostering relationships with coworkers (through all services lines of the firm) and clients (both strategics and private equity).
- Participating in a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration, and giving back to the community.
- Understanding and applying Excel financial modeling skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrating poise working with private equity and corporate executives
- Working effectively and personably with a diverse group
- At least 5+ years of recent experience in audit or transaction advisory (preferred)
- Displaying adequate knowledge of GAAP
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Licensed CPA
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills