Job Title: Tax Senior, Supervisor or Manager (Public CPA Firm)
Location: Cranberry Township, PA
Hiring Company: CyberCoders
If you are a Tax Senior, Supervisor or Manager (Public CPA Firm) with experience, please read on!
We’ve been providing accounting, assurance, tax, technology and consulting services to our clients for over 70 years! We’ve got a fairly general focus and work with clients in various industries. We are looking to add top-tier talent to our amazing team. So if this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today!
What You Will Be Doing
As our newest tax professional Senior, Supervisor or Manager, you will be handling:
- Mostly S-Corp, and Partnerships, some C-Corps and High net worth Individuals
- Signing off on returns for 4-5 staff, seniors, etc. – if at the manager level
- Various Industries – banking and financial a plus
- Client facing services
- Working directly with the Managers, Directors and Partners to ensure client success
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years of post graduate accounting experience
- CPA or progress made towards CPA is a plus, CPA highly preferred for Manager level
- Experience with banking and financial institutions is a HUGE plus but not a requirement
- BS in Accounting or related field for Senior, Masters and/or CPA for Manager
What’s In It for You
- Competitive base
Senior ($65k – $80k) DOE
Manager ($100k – $120k) DOE
- Top of the line medical, dental and vision
- Life Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Generous PTO
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
So, if you are a Tax Senior, Supervisor or Manager(Public CPA Firm) with experience, please apply today or send me your resume directly at email@example.com
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : VS3-1636799 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Vincent Steger – Executive Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.