Job Title: Tax Senior
Location: Remote, Utah (Remote Based)
CPA firm providing attentive tax and accounting services to small to medium-sized businesses seeks a Remote Tax Senior to bring their tax expertise and desire for continued growth to the team. This is a great career opportunity!
Full time, W2
Location: REMOTE within the US
Are you a seasoned tax professional who is looking for varied and challenging tax work? This firm will provide mentorship and growth – the days of boring, repetitive work are gone! If you are a tax professional who seeks to serve as a key client contact in a collaborative and connected work environment, is an accountable contributor, and rises to the challenge of change in a dynamic environment, apply below for an opportunity to connect with a firm that seeks the same.
Must Have Qualifications:
- CPA or EA with minimum 5 years tax preparation experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
Skills Wish List:
Tax/Accounting Experience & Knowledge:
- Tax experience with knowledge of complex individual returns
- S-Corporation and Partnership Tax Prep experience
- Experience with tax planning and tax research
- Experience responding to IRS or state notices
- Strong accounting skills, such as ability to review client books and make adjusting journal entries
Other Knowledge and Skills:
- Desire to work directly with clients; build and maintain relationships
- Ability to manage time efficiently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoys learning and implementing new technologies
- Interested in pursuing advisory services for clients.
- Thomson Reuters aka Creative Solutions Ultratax software
- QuickBooks Desktop Pro, Enterprise and On-line experience (one or more)
- Adobe (return documentation)
- Tic Tie & Calculate (return documentation)
- Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word, One Note, Teams, Outlook
- Citrix Sharefile or other portal solutions