Job Title: Tax Senior- Remote
Location: Minneappolis, Remote (Remote Based)
Hiring Company: Accountingfly
Interested in REMOTE tax and advisory work?
Our client is a top notch business advisory firm and a leader among peers in advisory best practices, and looking to grow their team! If you enjoy providing tax strategy and planning services to small businesses and entrepreneurs, the REMOTE Tax Senior position is for you. You can learn and grow with this practice and there are many opportunities for advancement within, both personally and professionally. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a firm that places a high value on their staff and business culture!
Full time, W2
Location: REMOTE within the US
- 3-5+ years of current public accounting tax experience with multiple clients
- Experience with UltraTax (Thomson Reuters suite)
- Experience with QuickBooks Online
- Prior experience reviewing and implementing business tax planning solutions for clients
- Ability to help clients utilize tools to achieve tax efficiency and compliance
- Experience working with clients over Zoom meetings, email and phone
- Team player, hands-on, self-driven, problem-solver
- Dedicated remote office space
What will make you a great fit for this role?
- An interest in participating in the development of the tax team’s long term strategy
- Ability to help lead the firm’s clients in the areas of tax advisory solutions and tax preparation
- Experience in preparation of business and personal tax returns is a must (S Corp, Partnerships, and individual returns)
- The ability to review and sign tax returns is preferred.
- Willingness to help transfer knowledge to less experienced staff and review their work if needed
- Ability to work fluidly across all the firm’s clients, not just an assigned “book of business”
- Desire to work collaboratively in a small team
Benefits and Perks:
- Health Plan
- 7 to 10 company paid holidays.
- Supplemental insurance
- 401K – safe harbor in place. (100% on first 3% contrib; 50% on next 2%)
- Laptop and monitors provided