Job Title: Tax Senior, Remote
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas (Remote Based)
Hiring Company: Accountingfly
Our client, a leading, full-service, public accounting firm, is looking for a motivated self-starter to be a key member of their team as a REMOTE Tax Senior.
Full time, W2
Location: REMOTE within the US
Compensation: $80,000 – $95,000
About Our Client:
An established public accounting firm located in Arkansas, our Client has been delivering professional accounting services to a wide variety of clients including small businesses and high net worth individuals for over 32 years. Their service delivery model is geographic independent and they have clients across the country. They specialize in
providing services specifically customized for medical and dental practices.
What They’re Looking for:
• A motivated self-starter to be a key member of their team!
• A fresh perspective and new ideas!
• Someone who enjoys working with clients and values providing excellent service.
- Our Client values employees and supports an ideal work/life balance with benefits such as…
- Generous PTO
- Remote work options and half day Fridays outside of tax season!
- Manage and lead tax and accounting engagements
- Serve as a primary point of contact with clients and working directly with the managing partner
- Prepare and review federal and state tax returns for individuals and businesses
- Conduct tax research, projections and planning, and review financial reporting prior to submission to clients
- Complete accounting engagements such as general ledger and payroll for clients
- Oversee both on-site and remote bookkeeping staff
- Onboard new clients
- Continually improve processes, and develop and cultivate professional client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 3-5 years of recent public accounting tax experience encompassing progressive
scope and responsibilities
- CPA license
- Proven accounting, payroll and general ledger experience
- Experience preparing and reviewing individual and corporate tax returns
- Attention to detail with strong communication, organizational, analytical, problem
solving, client service and PC skills including Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks Online
proficiency (Thomson Reuters UltraTax software proficiency is a plus)
- Strong work ethic and enthusiasm with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and
meet deadlines with minimal oversight in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Prior experience with medical or dental practice accounting is a plus