Job Title: Tax Senior, CPA
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina (Remote Based)
Hiring Company: Accountingfly
Join our CPA firm client in a well rounded tax focused role, where you will prepare and review returns. This role offers the opportunity to build relationships with small business clients, assisting on all business matters to include tax, accounting and other business situations as needed.
Full time, W2
Location: REMOTE within the US
- Prepare tax returns for individual, corporate and fiduciary clients
- Review assigned tax returns for proper data entry and tax compliance
- Proactively develop solutions for tax issues
- Prepare tax planning
- Perform some accounting and bookkeeping work
- Maintain and improve client relationships.
- Skilled at interacting with clients through whatever method the client prefers (email, phone and Zoom)
Work environment and Personal/Professional Growth:
- Stay current on tax code and regulations by obtaining 40 hours of CPE in tax related areas (if not a CPA– exclusively through Checkpoint Learning).
- Research and study tax related topics and document client related situations.
- Be aware of task/project budgets and work to meet them; communicate as needed
- Think about and suggest ways to improve workflow efficiencies and other processes.
- Understand and effectively use the Firm’s software and provide training if requested.
- Follow firm standard processes and procedures.
- Operate at all times with the utmost integrity and loyalty to the team.