Job Title: Tax Senior Associate – PCS [Private Client Services Group]
Location: Long Island, NY
Hiring Company: CohnReznick LLP
CohnReznick currently has an exciting career opportunity in the Tax team located in our Long Island, NY office. We are looking for a Tax Senior Associate to join our team.
If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
- Endless opportunities to contribute to one of the largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
The Tax Senior Associate in our Private Client Services Group is expected to have strong knowledge in preparing complex 1040 individual tax returns, prepare fiduciary 1041 returns, be familiar with partnership 1065 and S-corp tax return preparation.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Accounting/Taxation
- 2-4 years’ experience in a large or mid-size public accounting firm
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Must have the ability to prioritize and handle the pressure of working within tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge and experience with Excel and accounting software programs
- CPA or eligibility to sit for the exam
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, ProSystem FX, and BNA Tax Planner
- Exceptional organizational, communication and presentation (verbal and written) skills
Connect with us
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected] Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
CohnReznick does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are currently engaged by CohnReznick Talent Acquisition Team by way of a written agreement to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that CohnReznick will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
#LI-BB1 #CB #GD