Job Title: Tax Manager, Texas residence
Location: Georgetown, Texas (Remote Based)
Hiring Company: Accountingfly
Boutique CPA firm hiring Remote Tax Manager. Texas residence required and willingness to meet in-office monthly, travel expenses paid. Immediate hire opportunity!
Work from home, must live in Texas
Compensation: $90,000 – $100,000
Our client is a public accounting firm that puts staff development, client empowerment, and community engagement at the core of its approach to accounting. With a commitment to recruiting and retaining the most talented and well-rounded accountants and leaders. This firm believes in work-life balance and a strong sense of support among its employees.
- CPA with 7-10 years of public accounting experience in tax preparation and review (Forms 1065, 1120, 1120S)
- Experience in managing projects in a service line to meet expected client deliverables, maintain quality control standards and profit targets.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills in client-facing interactions.
- Personal philosophy is service-based. A demonstrated ability to engage with team members and develop loyalty through interpersonal relationships is critical to success in this role.
- Experience with the construction industry and tiered partnerships preferred.
- Experience with CCH software (Workstream/Practice Management, Prosystem fx, Engagement), preferred.
- Primary responsibilities – Workflow management, product quality control, client interaction, and staff development/engagement.