Job Title: Tax Manager, Texas residence
Location: Austin, Texas
Hiring Company: Accountingfly
- CPA with 7-10 years of public accounting experience in tax preparation and review (Forms 1065, 1120, 1120S)
- Experience in managing projects in a service line to meet expected client deliverables, maintain quality control standards and profit targets.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills in client-facing interactions.
- Personal philosophy is service-based. A demonstrated ability to engage with team members and develop loyalty through interpersonal relationships is critical to success in this role.
- Experience with the construction industry and tiered partnerships preferred.
- Experience with CCH software (Workstream/Practice Management, Prosystem fx, Engagement), preferred.
- Primary responsibilities – Workflow management, product quality control, client interaction, and staff development/engagement.