Job Title: Tax Manager or Tax Sr. Manager for Top Penn Accounting Firm
Location: Camp Hill, PA
Hiring Company: CyberCoders
If you are a Tax Manager or Tax Senior Manager looking to work for a top Pennsylvania Accounting Firm, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Prepare and review complex corporate, partnership, high net worth individual, fiduciary, and tax-exempt entity tax returns.
- Coordinate with staff and managers with regard to multi-state returns.
- Conduct tax research.
- Perform attest services (reviews, comps) as needed.
- Assist client with related business needs (QuickBooks, payroll tax, sales tax)
- Serve clients specific needs, and identify value-added solutions for clients.
- Maintain accurate records for client billing system.
- Assist in the training and development of less experienced staff.
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years of progressive tax experience in a public accounting setting, including review experience.
- Licensed CPA required
- Bachelors degree in accounting. Graduate degree in Tax preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office suite and Quickbooks. Proficiency in ProSystem Tax, or an equivalent tax software, required. Proficiency in Prosystem Engagement a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to the tax field through participation in professional interests.
What’s In It for You
My client offers career growth and a path to partner/principal and offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) plan, health/dental and life insurance, flexible spending accounts and paid time off (PTO).
So, if you are a Tax Manager or Tax Senior Manager looking to work for a top Pennsylvania accounting firm please apply for the opportunity to be considered
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AE2-1595909 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Abel Echemendia – Executive Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.