Job Title: Tax Manager
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida (Remote Based)
Our client, a small CPA firm with a great culture is looking to hire a REMOTE Tax Manager. Be part of a small leadership team, work with clients and manage and develop a team.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent W2
Remote, in the US
Full time, W2
Compensation, $45 to $55 per hour
- Prepare and review tax returns while assuming primary responsibility for client engagements including scheduling, staffing, timing, technical issues, and additional duties as needed
- Manage, supervise, and mentor staff including mentoring in professional development, guiding and teaching through technical challenges, and maintaining a positive team atmosphere
- Manage complex issues which require creativity, research, and comprehension of tax law including related implications
- Using various technologies, you will create, analyze, and present financial results.
- Ensure the completion of engagements including identifying and addressing problem areas with minimal oversight or assistance
- Proactively interact with clients to make business and tax recommendations
- You will create, analyze, and present financial and tax results to clients; You will guide and develop staff to do the same.
- You will train clients to understand their financial position and strategic plan; guide and develop staff to do the same.
- Bring ideas and work through complicated matters related to Clients, Staff, and the Firm as a collaborator.
- Work with the leadership team to improve the company.