Job Title: Tax Manager for Top PA Accounting Firm
Location: Carlisle, PA
Hiring Company: CyberCoders
A full-service accounting and consulting firm with offices in Carlisle, York, Hanover, Camp Hill and Chambersburg PA as well as Hagerstown, MD. The firm was founded in 1963 and has grown to be one of the top CPA firms in the Quad-State Region. Our professionals are recognized for their expertise in accounting, auditing and tax functions. We have also established specialty areas such as business valuation, employee benefit planning and administration, estate planning and compliance, and small business consulting.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Client offers team members an excellent career track along with a professional and growth-oriented work environment. We offer flexible schedules, study time, and reduced hours in the summer in order to support employee needs to balance their personal and work life. In addition, we strive to provide and maintain a positive work environment where each employee feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
What You Will Be Doing
Key Responsibilities Include The Following
We are currently seeking an energetic and driven Tax Manager for our Carlisle, PA office. This is a Partner track position with significant opportunity for growth and advancement. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with proven leadership capabilities, strong business acumen, and an inherent drive to grow and develop the practice.
- Prepare and review federal and state returns for individuals and businesses.
- Prepare and review financial statements (both review and compilations).
- Ensure complete client satisfaction through open communication, managing deadlines and proactively sharing tax saving strategies.
- Proactively develop referral networks and new business in accordance with firm goals and policies.
- Manage multiple client budgets and projects simultaneously.
- Assist with administration of client accounts, such as billing.
- Manage, train and supervise staff. Monitor performance and productivity and coach to improve performance.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Tax or Finance (or related degree). Masters in Taxation a plus.
- Active CPA license required.
- Minimum 6 years’ blend of general and multi-state tax experience in public accounting, with recent experience at the manager level.
- Strong technical skills pertaining to tax preparation and review, tax compliance, agency correspondence and tax research.
- Client-focused with the ability to employ a consultative and client-focused approach.
- A demonstrated ability to self-direct and effectively organize, prioritize and manage multiple engagements and tight deadlines.
- Ability to attract and develop profitable, sustainable client relationships.
- Experience effectively managing direct reports and proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to roll up sleeves and perform detailed tax work as well as supervise and review work.
What’s In It for You
We offer competitive compensation and outstanding benefits, including a 401(k) Safe Harbor contribution, 100% firm-paid medical, dental and life insurance for employees, reasonable hours, and an environment committed to professional growth and a balanced quality of life.
So, if you are an experienced Tax Manager looking to work for a Top Pennsylvania Accounting Firm, please apply today or email me at Abel.Echemendia@cybercoders.com!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AE2-1584813 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Abel Echemendia – Associate Manager – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.