Job Title: Tax Manager-CPA, S-corp, Partnerships
Location: Kirkland, WA
Hiring Company: CyberCoders
If you are a Tax Manager-CPA, Public Accounting with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
Prepare and review business and individual federal and state income tax returns
Manage, plan, and prioritize tax projects and provide examination support research
Perform tax research, planning, and consulting tailored for clients circumstances
Communicate with clients regarding tax service engagements
Work closely with the firm Partners
Provide coaching and development opportunities for other tax professionals
Manage budget, production, and performance goals
Use ProSystem fx Tax suite of tax preparation software, including Pro fx Engagement
What You Need for this Position
- Public Accounting Experience
- Over 5 years of Public Accounting Experience
- S-Corp, Partnership, 1040 experience
- Desire to do well and move up in company
- Strong knowledge of federal tax reporting requirements related to privately held businesses and individuals
- Experience servicing the construction and real estate industries a plus
- Experience filing multi-state, estate and gift tax returns a plus
- Experience using ProSystem fx Tax and Engagement a plus
What’s In It for You
Medical, Dental, Vision
So, if you are a Tax Manager-CPA, Public Accounting with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : CB11-1619990 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Christie Bauer – Lead Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.