Job Title: Tax Director – Principal
Location: San Francisco, CA
Hiring Company: Optello
We are one of the Bay Area’s top ranked firms & have been serving our clients for the last 65+ years! We are one of the longest-standing and most respected independent accounting firms in the San Francisco Bay Area, providing a full spectrum of professional accounting, auditing, tax and consulting services. We have been named by INSIDE Public Accounting as a Best of the Best and Top 200 Firm in the U.S., and employees recognize the firm as a top place to work (consistently rated over 4.0 on Glassdoor). We have offices all over the Bay Area & we are looking to bring on a Tax Director to our team!
What You Will Be Doing
- C&S Corps, Partnerships, Individuals, Estates & Trusts, Entities
- Managing our teams of Tax Staff, Tax Seniors & Tax Managers
- Working directly with the Partner group to ensure successful growth of the firm
- Working towards making Partner
- Mentoring, Training & Staffing
What You Need for this Position
- 10+ years of Public Accounting experience
- BS or Masters in Accounting, Taxation or related field
- CPA is a must
What’s In It for You
- Competitive Base (200-225) + Bonus
- 401K Match
- Full medical, dental & vision
- Longterm & Life Disability
- Generous PTO 25 days
- 8 Paid Holidays
So, if you are a Tax Director – Principal with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JK8-1600697 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Jonathan Klueger – Recruiting Manager – Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.