Job Title: Tax Accountant – Privately Held in Renewable Energy!
Location: Chicago, IL
Hiring Company: Buckingham Search
Buckingham Search is very excited to partner with a leading global privately-held developer and operator of sustainable energy solutions! They are headquartered in the U.S. and have 1000+ employees across the Americas, Europe and Asia.
They are looking to add an experienced Tax Accountant to their growing team!
What you’ll need:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- Masters Degree in Taxation and/or CPA preferred
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years of progressive tax experience.
- Proficiency with software and system applications (OneSource, Oracle, Excel, MS Word, etc.) and ability to learn internal applications
- Experience in the energy, power, or real estate space is a plus.
What you’ll be doing:
- Prepare and review federal, state and foreign tax filings for partnerships and corporations.
- Prepare and review elections, statements and attachments required for domestic and international tax filings.
- Prepare work papers and models in compliance with department standards.
- Assist in the preparation of year-end tax provisions.
- Assist in tax research, analysis and planning to meet the Companys objectives.