Resort Lifestyle Communities
Job Title: Staff Accountant
Location: Lincoln, NE
Hiring Company: Resort Lifestyle Communities
We are now accepting applications for a Staff Accountant to join our growing company. The Staff Accountant will assist with accounting processes for community accounting, accounts payable, tax compliance and other accounting support for the team. The Staff Accountant will work collaboratively with all members of the Accounting Department under the primary direction of the senior Accountants.
Do you describe yourself as highly detailed and process oriented with a knack for multi-tasking? Would you be intrigued with joining a growing company? Do you love work that allows you to work independently and collaboratively with accounting processes and systems?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we want to meet you. We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established nearly twenty years ago. We manage retirement communities all across the country and are growing fast. We provide an active, fun, and affordable lifestyle for the residents living in our communities. In our delivery of the Resort Lifestyle, our focus is always on the resident.
Here's what makes our Staff Accountant opportunity right for you:
- Follow our accounting processes to assist our Community Accountants and Accounts Payable team with daily accounting responsibilities related to expenditures and resident leases accounting.
- Live by our core values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- Receive stellar benefits, including health insurance (with stipend), dental, paid holidays and vacations, and a 401(k) with employer match.
- Join a growing company with established accounting processes and systems.
- Communicate openly, honestly and professionally with all personnel of CGC/RLC.
Here's what makes you right for our Staff Accountant opportunity:
- You have an Associates’ or Bachelors’ degree in accounting or equivalent work experience in accounting.
- You want to work full-time at our Home Office in Lincoln, NE.
- You are proficient with computers and learning new software programs.
- You are able to learn quickly and work with little supervision.
If you look forward to working in a company that has a passion for service, take the first step to joining our company and complete our on-line application for Staff Accountant today, and you'll hear from us within 48 hours.