Job Title: Sr. Tax Manager – CPA – Partner Track!
Location: Louisville, KY
Hiring Company: CyberCoders
Are you a Sr Tax Manager – CPA looking for strong career growth opportunities and have the opportunity to become a Partner or part of the executive team?? If so Please read on!
Located in the beautiful Louisville, Kentucky we are a a well established CPA accounting firm that is committed to providing the best financial services to our clients and our employees! We have been a staple in our field for over 50+ years and have earned the respect and business of our clients all throughout Louisville.
We are actively searching for a Tax Manager (Partner Track or Sr Manager) to join our team as soon as possible. The ideal candidate will have experience with tax return prep of individuals, trust, businesses in varying sizes and a hunger to grow their position.
If this sounds like a match for you, apply today or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org! We are actively interviewing this week and next week.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- We provide a family oriented environment
- Career growth opportunities !
- This position is on track in becoming our next partner or sr management position!
- We ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be
- We encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals.
- We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to growth and success.
What You Need for this Position
- Recent experience or desire to be in public accounting setting!
- Management experience
- Technical Tax Return reviews
Nice To Have
- Degree in related field.
What’s In It for You
- Strong benefits package
- Competitive salary!
- Bonus structure
- Career growth
So, if you are a Tax Manager with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : BO3-1620541 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Bianca Oscal – Executive Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.